2012 2012

Why is this getting low reviews because the world isn't ending? It's still a good flash. Also for the record, 2012 begins a new cycle in the mayan calendar. It has nothing to do with religion, or anything for that matter. Love the song and the flash!

[S] Cascade. [S] Cascade.

Beauty in Motion

It's like watching a red giant collapse in on itself to become a white dwarf.
The sheer effort and love crafted within this animation is awe inspiring.
This is one for the history books, folks.

Final Evil: Online Final Evil: Online

dude

I can't believe that got such a low score, it was good man, there are a lot of online type movies on newgrounds, those are fucking awesome, unless they suck, lol, good job man,keep it up (i didnt like the black boxes around the screen names above there heads though.) but still, awesome.

Say Something! Say Something!

Lmao

I hate those smileys, its about time someone stands up to them.

Bunny Doom Bunny Doom

But Whyyyyyy!?

Poor bunnies, this was pretty good, especially if you like seeing rabbits die, i know i do :) i still feel bad though

Flashmaster responds:

Hahaha. That was one of the best reviews yet! Yes indeed, "poor bunnies." And hey, if you liked this one with the bunnies, more will come!

Lol April Fools Lol April Fools

lol

wtf, lmao, that was crazy.

High On Life High On Life

trippy

It was actually pretty cool, I liked it. I bet you can make something really good if you made a flash with a story

Striker028 responds:

Well thanks, I hope you like the one that's in the making now. I told my site it would be ready a month ago, and I'm only halfway through it lol. I just haven't had the motivation. But reading stuff like this really makes me want to start up again :D. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

SMFS tribute SMFS tribute

Not bad..

It was pretty cool, kinda short though, And i can't say i haven't seen that backround somewhere else before....:/

"Inside the Head" "Inside the Head"

Whoa

That was good for your first, I could never do that, great job.